Thursday, April 21, 2011

Did I mention..

Did I forget to say I have a brand new baby niece? Well I am OBSESSED! I was able to meet Addison Grayce last weekend and it was just so easy to fall in love. She is my brother and sister-in-law's baby. I have been the youngest in my family for 20 years! Count it...20. I had never been around a baby before so of course I was scared. After holding her awkwardly and getting over my fears of hurting her, I began to relax. Then my mom made me feed and burp her..scared again. By the point I had to do all these things though I became attached... I stare at her pictures every single day because it is always something that makes me smile. I hope it does for you too..
My Awkward-ness
My Family(Missing Tina and myself)
How could you not smile back?

No comments:

Post a Comment