Sunday, April 24, 2011

Iomoi

This website I found is a gold mineiomoi is a place where you can design and customize different little knick-knacks you might have around the house. 
 1-Lucite Trays
The Trays come in many sizes and SO many different patterns to choose from. I made my own tray and I use it for all of my wonderful perfumes to sit on.
2-Customized Invitations
You can create anything from invitations to holiday cards. Even if you move you can send out a JUST-MOVED card!
3. Glass Coasters
This adorable coaster is to die for! The one pictured looks similar to the coaster I purchased and it saves my bed side table from some tough water stains. I even was able to write my favorite phrase on it. Dinner is Poured ;]
4. Bags and Accessories
You can create your own bag or even IPad cover(if you are lucky enough to have one). I would have loved to get my sister-in-law a cute baby bag, but guess what folks?..This site isn't cheap! 
Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment